These awesome "Top-Shop" Metal Handles are the perfect addition to a flat top bag or bag flap, and are a fun alternative to regular purse straps! Include built-in d-rings for the attachment of a shoulder strap, chain or perhaps a decorative tassel or tag.
Easy to install with the included connector plates, these mirror the functionality of a sturdy suitcase handle. These metal handles are meant to be installed on the top gusset of your bag... very close to your zipper gusset or bag frame, and require a relatively flat surface application. They do not bend or pivot and will remain upright at all times, as long as the gusset or flap has the correct stabiliser to hold the weight of the handle without drooping.
These handles are meant to be carried in your hand and may have a sleeve added for added comfort.
Please note: Handle requires assembly prior to installing on the bag exterior.
Available in Warm Light Gold only.
Sold in sets of one or two. For each individual handle, you will receive one metal handles, two connector plates with two washers and four screws as part of the handle hardware.
Total Outer Handle Dimensions: 140mm wide x 72mm high (appr. 6 1/2" x 2 3/4"")
Inner Dimensions: 120mm wide x 62mm high (appr. 4 3/4"" x ~2 1/2")
Ring Thickness: 10mm (~3/8")
- Handles must be installed prior to inserting the lining.
- Handle ring attaches to the connector plates using two small screws.
- Using the connector plates as a guide, mark your plate placement on your bag exterior and punch your holes using a rotary punch, awl or hole punch.
- Secure your plate to the bag exterior by inserting two screws through the included washer and into the screw hole.
- Please note: If you intend to dress the handle with a sleeve, this must be done prior to installation to connector plate and the bag exterior. The addition of foam to the sleeve may be desirable for added comfort.