These beautiful Slightly Less Than Perfect -- "Luxuria Anchor" Round Metal Handles are a luxurious addition to almost any bag design or style. With their swivel handle design, these can be anchored to a bag top gusset, side exterior or bag flap using the easy to install rectangle anchor base.
Connector backplate is also plated in Glossy Nickel which provides a professional finish to your bag.
These handles are meant to be carried in your hand and may have leather strips braided around them for added comfort and appeal.
Please Note: This listing is for glossy nickel Luxuria Anchor Round Metal Handles that are slightly scratched or have minor abrasions and are not perfect. These have very light scratches/abrasions, which is why they are marked at a reduced price. There are limited quantities of this item.
These are a Final Sale item and have been priced accordingly. They cannot be returned as "defective".
Available in Glossy Nickel only.
Sold in sets of two. You will receive two metal handles, two connector plates with two washers and four screws as part of this set.
Please note: Handle requires assembly prior to installing on the bag exterior.
Total Outer Handle Dimensions: 126mm wide x 130mm high (appr. 5.5" x 5.5")
Inner Dimensions: 116mm wide x 116mm high (appr. 4.5" x 4.5")
Ring Width and Thickness: 10mm (~3/8") x 3mm (~1/16")
- Handles must be installed prior to inserting the lining unless bag design outlines otherwise, such as affixing to your bag at the top with a recessed zipper.
- Handle ring attaches to the connector plates using two small screws.
- Using the connector plates as a guide, mark your plate placement on your bag exterior and punch your holes using a rotary punch, awl or hole punch.
- Secure your plate to the bag exterior by inserting two screws through the included washer and into the screw holes
- It is suggested to use reinforcement such as Peltex between the connector and backplate to ensure added security and to prevent stretching of the screw holes,
- Please note: If you intend to dress the handle with a braided handle, this can be done prior to installation to connector plate and the bag exterior.