"" Shaped Strap Connector used for attaching handbag straps to the bag exterior along the top edge of your handbag.
Each piece is attached to the bag top edge using four screws. The strap end is attached to the strap bar on the top of the connector. Installation of this connector is similar to the process followed when marking and cutting/punching holes to install a grommet.
Inner Dimensions: 19.5mm x 19.5mm
Outer Dimensions: 31.5mm x 38.5mm
Bag Thickness accommodation: 4mm
Glossy Nickel: Model (SC-GN-0002)
Psst .... Need some handbag inspiration using this hardware? Check out our Pinterest Feed below!!
To install the connector:
- i) Along the bag top edge, mark the inner dimensions of the connector (a 19.5mm x 19.5mm square) where the connectors are to be installed.
- ii) Cut out the marked squares and ensure that they are the exact size of the connector inner dimensions (19.5mm x 19.5mm).
- iii) Slide the connector in place where the square has been cut out. Using the screw holes as a guide, mark the placement of the screw holes. Slide the connector off.
- v) Using an awl or rotary punch, punch out the screw holes.
- vi) Slide the connector back into place, carefully matching up the screw holes. Install the screws and attach your straps. Now you are done!!