These "Top-Shop" Metal Handles, that are Slightly less then Perfect, are the perfect addition to a flat top bag and a fun alternative to regular purse straps! Include built-in d-rings for the attachment of a shoulder strap, or perhaps a decorative tassel or tag.
Easy to install with the included connector plates, these mirror the functionality of a sturdy suitcase handle. These metal handles are meant to be installed on the top flap of your bag and require a relatively flat surface application. They do not bend or pivot and will remain upright at all times. The flap must have the correct amount of stabilizer to hold the weight of the handle without drooping.
These handles are meant to be carried in your hand and a handle "sleeve" could be made for added comfort.
Please Note: This listing is for the "Top-Shop" Metal Handles that are sample quality and are not perfect. These have minor blemishes, abrasions or light scratches, which is why they are marked for immediate sale. There are limited quantities of this item.
These are a Final Sale item and have been priced accordingly. They cannot be returned as "defective".
Available in Light Gold only. You will receive one metal handle, two connector plates with washers and screws.
Total Outer Handle Dimensions: 140mm wide x 80mm high (appr. 5.5" x 3")
Inner Dimensions: 120mm wide x 70mm high (appr. 5 5/8" x 3 1/2")
Ring Thickness: 10mm (~3/8")
- Handles must be installed on the exterior top part of your bag flap.
- Handle ring attaches to the connector plates using two small screws.
- Using the connector plates as a guide, mark your plate placement on your bag flap exterior and punch your holes using a rotary punch, awl or hole punch.
- Secure your plate to the bag exterior by inserting two screws through the included washer and into the screw hole.
- Please note: If you intend to dress the handle with a sleeve, this must be done prior to installation to connector plate and the bag exterior. The addition of foam to the sleeve may be desirable for added comfort.